Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cool Convos

IMG_3558e

Sean: What are you going to do with Mimi and Pompa tomorrow?
Liam: We not get to jump on them. We give them kisses. And hugs. [They had been prepped that they couldn't go down to the basement and jump on their bed in the morning]

Dash: [Singing] Jesus wants me for a throw up.

Liam: We need to find the book.
Katie: What book?
Liam: The book batteries. My book with batteries died. MY book with batteries died. We need to find it. The green little book. With batteries.

Dash: [Singing] I like to eat grass. I want to eat grass.

Liam: It's a candy cane! It's a candy cane!
Pompa: It's a candy cane!
Liam: [silly voice] Hi my name's candy cane.

Liam: Mommy can we watch the prophets? [speaking of general conference]

[Riding on Sean]
Liam: We are cowboys. We are riding to the temple to fight bad guys.

Liam: Daddy, we're making cappamole! Mommy, are we making cappamole? There's the cappamole.
Dash: Holy moley guacamole!

[overheard]
Dash: Do you like the bad ones?
Liam: Yes. I do.
Dash: I like the bad ones.

Dash: [sorta singing] The itsy bitsy spider went up the spiderweb. Down came the rain and washed the spider away. And the itsy bitsy spider went up... again.

Katie: That's the Jordan River Temple. That's where your Aunt Jenny and Uncle Josh got married!
Liam: *gasp* I love them!

Katie: This is the Arizona Temple. Your Mimi and Pompa were married there.
Liam: We went there last night.
Katie. I don't think you've ever been there before.
Liam: Yes, we went there with them. You were there. We went on a walk and we saw them get married!

Liam: Hey someone didn't erase that. You did it.
Dash: Yes. I did that last night.
Liam: You didn't erase that, you need to erase that.

[activity book in hand]
Liam: I flip it over than I flip it this way then I do it.

Katie: I don't know where they live. Do you want to guess?
Dash: I think they live in Italy!
Liam: I think they live in Texas!
Dash: I think... ooooooh, actually, they live in Italy. I was right!
Liam: No they live in Texas!

IMG_3552e

IMG_3557e

Liam: [kicking a ball] Pause. I need to go potty!

[playing catch with me]
Liam: [knocks my hands away] Somebody didn't catch it.

Liam: I'm going to take my socks off. My socks are wet.
Katie: Why are your socks wet?
Liam: Because I don't know.

[Dash's bike falls over and he sits on it]
Dash: Look at my little chair! Look at my little little little chair. Ha ha ha. [he spoke the "ha"s, he didn't actually laugh]

[watching a play doh video]
Dash: They're mixing colors!
Liam: That's okay, they can get it out.
Dash: No, that's not okay!

Liam: With Pompa we went to the clouds.
Katie: You went in the clouds?
Dash: With Pompa!
Liam: We went in the clouds with Pompa!
Dash: It was really high!
Liam: We got on a tallest ladder!
Katie: A tall ladder?!
Dash: There were bad guys there. They were falling.
Katie: Bad guys?
Dash: Pompa got them.

Dash: [singing] Grey is my baby. My baby baby baby baby. My Grey baby. My Baby Grey. Baby baby.

[watching frozen]
Liam: He said sorcery. That's not sorcery. That's ice.

Liam: Mommy, how far until our birthday?
Katie: It's just four days away!
Dash: How old will we be?
Katie: Do you know?
Dash: ... four!
Liam: Four!
Katie: That's right! You'll turn four!
Dash: Mommy, how old will you be?
Katie: How old will I be when it's my birthday?
Dash: Yes.
Katie: I'll be 30.
Liam and Dash: ... whoa.

Liam: Squishy squish squish.

Liam: Mommy, Grey is putting this into my hand and I'm putting it down here. That's so nice.

Grey: Auf.
Dash: Auf. Auf. Auf. Auf. Auf...a...bet. A B C D E F G [etc]

Dash: [muttering] I juuuust can't waaaait to be kiiiing.

Liam: Hey, Mommy! How you are doing?
Katie: I'm pretty good. How are you?
Liam: Good. ... AAAALLLALALALALALA!

Liam: Mommy, talk about poopoo.

Dash: I love you, Mommy.
Katie: You are just full I love.
Dash: I AM full of love.

IMG_3563e

No comments:

Post a Comment