Monday, April 15, 2013

Swinging High

IMG_9603e
Who knows why but I've never put Grey in the park swing. At my mom's suggestion, we finally did. He liked it!

IMG_9609e
Dash got in on the fun and helped push his little brother.

IMG_9614e
Grey liked it!

IMG_9619e
Liam has his turn too. (I'm kind of in love with this photo). Grey liked it!

IMG_9650e
Then Liam took the next logical step and joined his baby bro.

IMG_9663e
Grey liked it!

IMG_9681e
Dash was copilot too and painted on some extra love. Of course Grey liked that.

IMG_9575e
Everybody got a chance to swing. Except for my mom who doesn't like swinging. Only person I've ever met that doesn't like swinging.

IMG_9583e
Look at all the ways you can use a swing!

IMG_9568e
I even got a chance. Yay for other caretakers at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment