Saturday, December 31, 2016

the things they say

Grey: Look at this!
Katie: Oh, you found a feather!
Grey: I don't want to step on a feather, that will sneeze me.

Dash: Ow! Grey stepped on my leg!
Katie: Grey did you know you stepped on your brother?
Grey: Yeah and I almost broked his bone. 

Grey: Hey are you Dash? Hey are you Dash? Hey Liam, are you Dash?
Katie chuckling: Liam, please don't ignore Grey. 
Liam: What, grey?
Grey: Are you dash?
Liam: No, you know I'm not, you said my name. 
Grey: You're dash. 

Grey: When I'm done, you can sit on my chair. 
Liam: Not a chair, a potty!
Grey: Yes it's a chair, see you sit right here. 
Katie: I agree with grey, I think you can call it a chair. 
Grey, flatly: ... I was talking to Liam. 

Grey: Do you know what I have in here?
Katie: Is it your pencil?
Grey: NO ITS MY PEN...cil. 

Grey: And that's our show today, thanks for watching!

Katie: Oh, Liam I love you. 
Liam: I love you, too. You love wren more. 
Katie: Why do you say that?
Liam: Because she's the cutest. 

Sean: How many stickers are there?
Grey, counting: One... A lot of them. 

Liam: Dash, you're funnier than me. 

Dash: Mommy, grey hit my face!
Grey: No, head!

Liam dismounts the tire swing: That hurt my bottom. And my kidneys. 

Grey: Oh my goodness, what is this?!

Sean: Wyoming! Have you guys been to Wyoming? Yeah, you have. 
Dash: Yeah, that's where we got caught by the cops. 

Grey: Mommy I thought you were sleeping!
Katie: Not right now, though I was this morning. 
Grey: No mommy, you sleep on Tuesdays and threesdays. 

Dash: Do you know why they call me dash? Because I'm so fast. 
Liam: But I came out of mommy first so I'm a little bit faster than you. 
Sean: You're both really fast. 
Liam: That's why they call me Sonic Liam!
Dash like a superhero: and I'm... Sonic Dash. 

Wren: ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma. 
Sean: da da. Da da. 
Wren: ma ma ma ma ma ma. 
Katie: that's right wren. Who's you're favorite?
Wren:... Da deeeeeee. 

Katie: Hey don't worry about wren, just do your job please.
Liam: I just a want to stare at wren all the time. 

Dash: What color is their car?
Katie: It's white. 
Dash: ...is it that one?
Katie: No. 
Liam: ...is it that one?
Katie: nope. 
Dash: ...is it that one?
Katie: it's not. 
Liam: there are a lot of white cars! They must all have gone to the white car store!

Katie: Look, there's a bird!
Liam and dash sing: Jingle bells, batman smells, ROBIN DID YOU LAY AN EGG??

Wren [about 8 months old]: hiiii dada! 

Dash: You know the two words in pancake? Pant and ache!

Grey shows me his open palms: Look I did magic!
Katie: Oh yeah, did you make something disappear?
Grey: Yeah! The boogie is gone!

Grey: It's so little, it's cute. Mars is cute!

[Unpacking]
Dash: Legos! I MISSED you!

Pompa: Do you guys want to go camping?
Dash/Liam/Grey: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Liam: Sincerely yes!

Dash: I smell water. 

Grey hands Sean a book: Daddy, weed this weed this!
Dash: I want to weed... read this. 

Dash: Where'd all these moths come from?
Liam: There's a lot of them. 
Dash: Maybe they're venomoths. 
Liam: Or maybe venonats!
Dash: Venonats? Certainly not. 

Katie: Do you know who that is on the picture?
Grey: Baby Wren!
Katie: That's actually you! You look like baby Wren, don't you?
Grey: Oh that's me pushing the baby. 
Katie: That's Liam and Dash pushing you in the swing, Grey!
Grey: No that's baby Dash. I'm pushing him with Liam. 
Katie: That baby isn't you?
Grey: No, I'm pushing baby Dash with Liam. That's right. 

Radio: She sets, she sets the city on fire. 
Dash: Cheesecake, cheesecake sitting on fire. 

[Car drives by with music on]
Liam: I know that song! I like that song!
Dash: That must be Sunny one oh six point three!

Dash: This corn dog is really hot but it's making me cold. 
Katie: That doesn't make any sense!
Dash: Well, that's what's happening to my body. 

Grey: Let's go in the play area and watch people play. 

Radio: That was a new song from--
Grey: He said pidgey!

Liam: [gasp] let's go to ARBYSWEHAVETHEMEATS!

Dash: Come on goal, be easier!

Grey: Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Bees have tongues!

Sean: How was everybody's day?
Grey: Wren cried. And then she stopped crying. And then she cried again. And then she stopped crying. And then she cries again. And then she stopped crying. 

Grey: Mommy, I love yellow. And red. And blue. And gray. And black. And I love all the colors. And want to give them all a hug because I love them!

Grey: Dash, where are you?
Dash: Over here!
Grey: Where?
Dash: I'm in something!... but not the toilet. 

Grey: I don't like dry pineapple! I like them wet!

Grey singing: Walkin in a winter wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder land. 

Liam: We're having lime?!
Grey: I love lime!
Dash: Good thing I don't have my canker-chief anymore. [He's thinking of canker sore]

Grey: I wanted the blue ooooooone. [wails for five minutes]
Grey: Oh yeah, I like all the colors. That means I like pink too!

Katie: Oo, lets change your diaper, Wren. Grey, I'll be back. 
Grey: On Christmas Day!

Katie: I'm sorry you have a sore throat, honey. 
Dash: Or maybe my nerve broke. 

Mimi: Hey are you all dressed?
Grey: no, I'm grey!

Dash: Stockings! That must mean we were good this year!
Pompa: Were you worried?
Dash: Well, I was a little bit naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment