Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the last ten weeks

IMG_2471e
Okay seeing as I'm now THIRTY WEEKS (!), I should catch you up on the belly shots. Of which I only have two. Look how petite I am at 20 weeks (didn't feel petite at the time, though, that's for sure).

IMG_3552e
Steadily growing

IMG_3492e
Dash wanted to use the camera and his brothers wanted to hug baby, so that worked out well.

IMG_3550e
Sweet kisses.

IMG_3522e
Then Liam wanted to use the camera and didn't aim quite right when Dash was giving hugs. Oops. At least Liam captured this great face.

Pregnancy Notes:
- Baby Girl has moved past simple kicks and punches, now preferring rolls and performing a series of karate moves. I'm frequently pummeled from the inside.
- Still real tired, always ready to sleep, needing to take lots of sitting breaks.
- My hips, they are a'hurtin'. Getting up from laying down or off of a hard surface (like the floor) must be done gingerly.
- Every now and then I get the worst belly pain, like my skin is about to rip open and any touch is torture. I think it's just gas in my weirdly squished organs but it sure hurts. So far, it's subsided on it's own after a few hours.
- Passed the glucose test!
- I'm mildly anemic. I keep forgetting to buy iron supplements.
- I keep adding to my To Do For Baby list without crossing much off. Go ahead and kick in Nesting Instinct... anytime...


No comments:

Post a Comment