Monday, March 16, 2015

Mid-preschool grads

Back in January, our little preschool group heard about a preschool class run by the local high school for the trimester. We jumped in and our clan of four kiddos joined six other children to do all sorts of fun activities lead by teenagers three days a week. I must say, it was reeeeal nice to not have to plan our own classes and Liam and Dash totally loved it. Many activities involved things I never would have tried (ahem, glitter) or thought of. Plus, it was a really good introduction to a school setting outside of the home. (Can I just tell you, figuring out where to send these two to kindergarten is giving me ulcers)

Alas, the trimester ended. A graduation ceremony was held.
IMG_2337e
How about them tassels?

Now us moms regain responsibility for the education of their little minds. Are we up to snuff? Let's hope so.

And took a picture of Grey right after I took the graduation photo, so why not share it here:
IMG_2352e
A touch blurry and full of happy.

While I'm at it, how about one of Rusty:
IMG_2346e
He learned to walk, you know. He wasn't even eleven months. Lil ragamuffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment