Monday, February 21, 2011

Grateful

Of late, I've been thinking about how very fortunate I am to have the incredible family that I have.
IMG_4398e
I'm grateful that Liam and Dash are so healthy and have been all the way through.

IMG_4424e
I'm grateful that I can stay home to care for them.

IMG_4170e
I'm grateful Liam has such an exploratory nature.

IMG_4167e
I'm grateful Dash can be so quietly observant.

IMG_4352e
I'm grateful that their little bodies work just right (including an ear to catch Dash's fall!).

IMG_4297e
I'm grateful that Liam and Dash already have such a great bond.

IMG_4279e
I'm so grateful for their incredible sweetness, how they'll just snuggle up into my neck.

IMG_4270e
I'm grateful for their inquisitiveness, always looking for something new to explore.

IMG_4290e
I'm grateful that they're learning to sit, stand, walk, talk, etc. so well!

IMG_4261e
I'm grateful that they're not utterly fearless. That gives me a little peace of mind.

IMG_4242e
I'm grateful I'm a mom. That I'm here to care for them and love them. But also that they're not so utterly dependent on me that I can do nothing else. We're in a great balance.

IMG_4184e
I'm grateful for their playful attitudes.

IMG_4177e
I'm grateful for a husband who always has a watchful eye on his kids.

IMG_4141e
I'm grateful that Sean would rather be with his family than anywhere else.

IMG_4446e
I'm grateful for Liam, who brings me joy.

IMG_4458e
I'm grateful for Dash, who brings me joy.

My family, the blessings never cease.

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful for all 4 of you. You make life so much better!!!! Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived close to us so you could take my kids pictures! You are such a talented photographer. It helps that you've got such cute kids, but still! :) Love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these pictures and I love this post. We definitely have a lot to be grateful but it's easy to take the simple things for granted sometimes...it's a good reminder :-)!

    ReplyDelete